LAPCARE BATTERY FOR DELL VOSTRO 1014 1015 1088 A840 A860 6C
Brand Lapcare Item Weight 431 g Package Dimensions 25.2 x 13.6 x 3.2 cm Batteries: 1 A batteries required. (included) Item model number Dell Vostro A840 A860 A860N 1014 1015 Lithium Battery Energy Content 5 Watt Hours Lithium battery Weight 50 Grams Number of Lithium Ion Cells 6
- Remove the notebook battery and check the contact points to make sure they are not damaged. Unplug all USB devices from the notebook.
- Many notebook models continue to provide power to USB devices through the USB ports, even when the computer is powered off or in a suspended state. Unplug the AC power cable.
- Insert the battery into the battery compartment on the bottom of the notebook computer. Plug the AC power cable into the computer and into an AC wall outlet, then allow the battery to charge for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Unplug the power adapter cord from the notebook. Press and release the Power button to start the computer using only the battery as the power source.
- If the computer does not power on, continue to the next step. If you have a second battery for your computer, replace the original battery with the second battery and perform the troubleshooting steps again. If the computer powers on with the second battery and the battery charges correctly, contact LAPCARE Customer Support for battery replacement. If the problem remains with the new battery, you might need to replace the system board. Contact DELL Customer Support for further assistance.
Sorry no more offers available